Hard FM/ Engineering Procurement Manager
- Going into projects and making recommendations to ensure continuous improvement through creation and implementation of innovative category strategies.
- Ensuring procurement governance by developing and managing procurement policies and processes, working to ensure these are being adhered to.
FTSE 250 FM services company, with projects across a huge range of industries
Across the Hard FM/Engineering category you will be responsible for:
- Writing and implementing category strategies, which will ensure continuous improvement
- Working to ensure effective supplier relationships
- Be a strategic thinker - be creative and think of innovative ways to solve a problem
- You will be a Hard FM/Engineering specialist - be a SME for the business to turn to
- This role will be international, so you must be able to identify and work with local and regional differences, a one method approach won't work.
- Experienced in either Hard FM/Engineering categories (both would be a huge plus)
- Proven experience of thinking creatively, outside of the box, using your initiative
- Experienced in writing category strategies and implementing these
- Experienced in continuous improvement, must be able to give examples of where you have achieved this
- Be able to be the lead on procurement governance, developing and managing procurement policies and processes
- This role entails travel, UK and Internationally, so while remote, there must be a willingness to travel
- Salary of up to £65k, plus the usual package (bonus, medical, pension)
- Opportunity to work in a global role
- Total remote working - but offices are there should you wish to use them
- Work across a range of industries - potentially furthering your experience