Salary, Shares & bonus
Job ref: 50690653/001
A high growth SaaS business is looking to hire a progressive and commercially orientated CFO for their London HQ as they seek to work towards and through an IPO.
This role will sit in the board and directly support the owner and founder of the business. Working primarily from the London operation, you will be responsible for the development of a best in class UK finance function. This will include the FP&A, Management reporting and strategy of the business. You will also play an active part in their M&A strategy as they look to continue their growth and entry into new territories around the world.
As well as a competitive, negotiable compensation package that includes a generous LTIP, the role offers you the opportunity to join a business who are revolutionising the education and learning industry.. The business are working very flexibly and already operated with that model pre-covid so have existing and robust processes in place to ensure business continuity. This role will also give you the chance to build, lead and develop a global finance team.
The CFO role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Progressing and leading the business through an IPO.
- Leading the FP&A process advising on long term business and financial planning.
- Supporting the board and business owners in the day to day management and running of the business.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the Executive Management Team.
- To work with the CEO and the Board on key mergers and acquisitions and to take responsibility for the effective integration of acquisitions.
- Lead on the development of new processes, procedures and systems as the business requires.
- Growing an developing a team.
The ideal CFO candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (or equivalent).
- Have experience working in a SaaS or technology company.
- Have lead a business through an IPO (ideally US).
- You will have also worked in a global listed business.
- Have a demonstrable track record of growing and developing a business.
Please apply please email Dominic.Horne@robertwalters.com