Interim Senior Business Partner
Outstanding Senior Business Partnering professional sought to play a key role in delivering the future People Agenda.
A global professional services firm headquartered in London which provides project management and consulting services across all aspects of the built environment. Working in the largest of 5 regions with c 6,000 staff the business is set for phenomenal growth in 2021/2.
The Senior Business Partner is a senior leadership position, reporting directly to the HR Director of the region and will play a key role in driving the future people strategy.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Leadership of the business partnering team, which spans the UK and 4-5 other countries, ensuring that the people strategy and the business priorities are aligned.
- Coaching and building capability in the partnering team so that partners can effectively pre-empt organisational issues and effectively work with the business to advise and guide them on how best to resource future requirements.
- In partnership with the HR Director & the Senior Leadership team, design the region’s talent strategy and be responsible for implementation.
- Leading on the people team vision, including role modelling, great personal and team leadership, and taking an active role in ensuring that the people team operating model is fully embedded.
The preferred candidate:
- You will be degree qualified and CIPD accredited
- Possess a blend of Operational and Strategic HR experience and comfortable in rolling their sleeves up when required.
- Worked in a mix of sectors preferably in global matrixed organisations but also in smaller more agile businesses.
- Experience of creating and / or implementing a Talent Management Strategy, working with Senior Leaders through to transition and embedding in to BAU.
- Highly skilled at relationship management with senior stakeholders you will be comfortable in a culture having to influence and deal with high levels of resistance to change.
- Ability to cut through complexity, set clear direction and take others on the journey.
- Ideally experience of transitioning a people function to an Ulrich model and optimising that approach within the business.
**** To apply for this role please provide your updated CV together with your availability and base salary/benefits for working inside IR35 on a PAYE FTC.****