IT PORTFOLIO MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION/ M&A/ IT
My client, a leading business services group, with a diverse array of global interests that operates in 15 countries is looking for an IT portfolio manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Working with an inspirational COO and CIO, the IT portfolio manager will help the business as seeks to establish a high-functioning technology team. The business is currently in the midst of a group wide transformation project and you will play a key role on this journey.
The IT portfolio manager will have experience across the IT project management life cycle, ensuring that the IT programme management delivers on strategic objectives for the business and across the IT landscape.
The incoming candidate should have the following experience:
- Strong track record of working across PMO / IT portfolio - this should in a complex international organisation with diverse workstreams
- Experience of working on projects that incorporate M&A - I.E. how will the pipeline of M&A affect the IT landscape - you will play a pivotal role in managing this process within the group so experience here is crucial.
- Experience with systems migrations and significant alternations to the IT operating model
- Strong consulting / project management skillset - implementation of best practices
- Experience of presenting to and working with senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of the business IT environment, incorportating relevant processes, technologies and systems
- Experience of and ability to manage project risk / managing competing priorities and mitigating risk accordingly
- Experience of contract management / management of third party vendors would be useful.
- Excellent communication skillset
- It is likely that the incoming candidate will have a professional project management qualification, such as PMP or Prince 2, other relevant qualification
My client has a HQ near Hounslow and several satellite offices across the UK, together with other European office centres. The expectation here will be a mix of home working and 2/3 days in the office.
For further details, please apply using the link.