Interim Fund Accountant - Professional Services
Our client, an international professional services firm offering services to clients across the globe in fields such as law, finance and administration. Due to high demand the business is seeking a number of interim fund accounts for a period of circa 3 months during a period.
The role is completely remote so applications will be considered from across the world.
- Delivering statutory accounts for multiple hedge funds globally
- Producing tax returns
- Coordinate with Fund Administrators, to ensure compliance within relevant accounting standards
- Generation of investment reports
- Prepare and review payments run forms prior to submission
- Qualified accountant with experience in working within or for Hedge fund businesses
- Proven experience of operating within a financial services environment and knows what good looks like
- Hands-on and comfortable in a fast pace demanding environment
- Strong communication skills; able to partner at varying levels of an organisation
Offering £400-500 per day outside of IR35 – dependant on experience