You will develop, maintain and support software solutions helping clients to make the best use of enterprise applications and data, to solve business requirements and problems through optimisation, transformation and innovation.
A global Accounting & Business Services provider, making great strides in empowering their clients to make the right financial and business decisions for sustainable growth.
- Develop, maintain and support software solutions.
- Working collaboratively alongside other members of the IT team and wider business.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to innovate, whilst contributing your knowledge and expertise to innovative initiatives.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the business.
- Apply agreed architectural approaches and design patterns and contribute to the evolution of these over time.
- Contribute to the development, enhancement and continuous improvement of a DevOps culture.
- You will deliver on business requirements, owning products/solutions individually and as part of a team
My client is seeking a Full Stack C#.NET Developer who has experience working collaboratively with others, as well as the confidence to work independently both in the office or remotely as they are offering 4 days a week working from home.
Any experience working for a software company writing and creating Web APIs is extremely desirable. In addition to experience working with Angular or Cloud based technologies would be advantageous, but not essential and this is not exclusive to commercial experience.
You must be able to own and run with projects, sometimes multiple at one time, with the ability to interact with internal stakeholders.
You do not need extensive front end development skills. However, their team is weighted more mid to back-end, so experience in front end would be greatly attractive.
Microsoft Azure stack (commercial or non-commercial)
Angular / NodeJS
Integration frameworks such as JSON, XML & SOAP.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and thriving organisation, working within a sociable, collaborative and forward-thinking business.The opportunity to develop your career internally is unrivalled, whilst offering you the flexibility you need to have a great work / life balance.