Head of Warehousing
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Head of Warehouse for a UK operation with keys site in Slough and Heathrow.
Our client offer equipment and services to the healthcare sector. They are a company with huge ambition in a state of hyper growth.
We are interested in speaking with innovative & proactive individuals with a wealth of experience managing multiple warehouse locations. This is a fast paced environment and candidates will need to be bale to adapt to change.
- You will have total ownership autonomy warehouse operations, ensuring a customer first approach, whilst driving cost saving & service performance improvements.
- Designing & implementing the roadmap for the warehouse operations, bringing the operations to the next level, improving productivity, customer experience & tech capability.
- Creating & leading a complex change programme to improve the proposition, operational effectiveness and utilising market leading technology to drive improvements
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to help align company goals and pushing new ideas for efficiency and cost reduction
- Develop and deliver Technology solutions, ensuring best practice in terms of time, cost, regulatory adherence and quality standards
- Manage operational support for all applications within the Warehouse and Distribution remit, providing cover for essential systems within agreed hours and to service levels/availability agreements
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to managers and team, developing skills and capabilities. Ensuring that succession and development plans are created and followed.
- Provide regular communication to key business stakeholders, reporting on key initiatives and the progress of projects
- Resource management - identify and manage resourcing levels for all project/development/support requirements
- Manage the departmental budget.
We are looking to speak to immediately available candidates who are looking for permanent opportunities and who meet the following criteria:
- Extensive experience working at a similar level in warehousing and logistics:
- Budgetary management
- 3PL and carrier contracts
- Warehouse processes as an operator or contract manager
- Project management and change delivery
- Multi-channel delivery success
You will join a fantastic business which continues to invest in its operation and people. You will receive a highly competitive salary.