Expansion Manager - Logistics and Operations
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit an expansion manager that will coordinate and lead our clients aggressive growth in the UK.
Our client are a technology driven business who operate within the same day delivery service sector.
Your main duties will include:
- Direct Model: Delivering from own DC
- Indirect Model: Delivering through local fleet
- Selection of Distribution Center
- Liaising with solicitors and agents to sign leases
- Searching and hiring local teams
- Set up last mile provider fleet and line-haul partners
What are we looking for
- Training in Logistics / Transportation / Supply Chain
- Good knowledge of UK logistics
- Wide range of logistics contacts in UK (ex: Delivery Service Partners, DC agents)
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated and results-oriented person
- Excellent negotiation skills
The role is available on a full-time permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and benefits. You will be based in the UK HQ in London but will be required to travel across the UK. Home working will also be available where required.