- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
At PTSG, we operate four complimentary divisions enabling us to meet the complete requirements of clients in the facilities management and construction sectors. Through our bundled service provision, we offer a genuine multi-disciplinary capability to our clients, delivering a focused, cost-effective, and fully compliant approach to servicing their assets.
Following recent private equity investment, we are undergoing rapid growth both organically and through acquisition, adding to the 28 strategic acquisitions it has already made in our 12-year history. As part of that journey, we are seeking to add 3 Finance Managers to the finance team. Two to be based at Head Office in Castleford and a third in Manchester.
- Lead the processing and production of accounts for the Division including cash flow forecasting and related analysis. Production of P&L, balance sheets and business forecasts and the identification of balance sheet improvements.
- Ensure the Division complies with relevant statutory and industry regulations and requirements.
- Business Partnering the Divisional Directors, ensuring accurate business reporting and strong operational/cost control as well as identifying margin improvements and growth opportunities.
- Prepare divisional budgets including providing 'what if' scenario planning and independent challenge. Roll out the approved budgets and ensure the operational team have a full understanding of financial expectations.
- Identify potential process and system improvements, taking recommendations to the Group Financial Controller, Group Finance Director and senior executives prior to driving through the approved developments.
- Recruit, coach, develop and manage the performance of a small team.
- As part of the wider Finance management team participate in or lead business projects i.e. strategic planning, acquisitions and integration, new system implementations etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified Finance professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Proven experience of both management and financial accounting.
- Experience of managing and coaching other Finance team members.
- Previous experience of acquisition integration would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong communicator verbally and in writing.
- Analytical, accurate and detailed.
- System orientated with excellent IT skills (PTSG is a Sage Accounting environment and the individual must have an advanced Excel capability).
- Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to be 'hands on' are all important personal characteristics.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package with flexible working, clear progression opportunities, and the chance to work for a high-growth, PE-backed business.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFEJN0520212915296Z