Commercial Finance Manager
- High growth e-commerce business in Leeds city centre
- Commercial role reporting straight into the CFO
About Our Client
DUSK began 4 years ago, founded by a CEO with an extensive track record of building hugely successful e-commerce businesses after he spotted a gap in the market for a high quality online home retailer.
Since then, the business are consistently featured in the likes of GQ, Elle Decoration, Sunday Times and GoodHomes Magazine, have a strong social media presence and have grown to £20m with ambition to scale revenue to £100m over the next 3 years.
Due to this we are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to strengthen the high performing, close knit Finance team already in place.
Sitting alongside our existing Finance Manager who will maintain responsibility for Management and Financial Accounts, this is a versatile role with an emphasis on commercial reporting & analysis and Budgeting & Forecasting.
Reporting directly into the CFO, the role will offer plenty of exposure to DUSK's Founder/CEO and the wider executive team and will involve spending time in all areas of the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Business partnering key commercial stakeholders in areas such as Sales and Marketing
- Embed a series of commercial reports for regular distribution
- Ad hoc analysis to help business decision-making
- Weekly cash flow forecast and proactive cash management
- Coordinate the annual budget and subsequent forecasts
- Weekly flash forecasting
- Cost control and identification of efficiencies
- Holiday/sickness cover for other aspects of Finance
The Successful Applicant
DUSK is a growing, fast paced business, and the successful candidate will ideally:
Hold a recognised accountancy qualification
Be confident using and interpreting data
"Right first time" attitude
Be an effective communicator
Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
Be proactive and able to work without supervision
Have the ability to think outside the box
Be a true team player
What's on Offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFEJN0720212942740Z