Interim Supply Planning Manager / Consultant
An opportunity to join an established FMCG business and help take their supply chain to the next level. You must have a good supply chain background, ideally leading a supply planning function and team of planners.
Our client is fast paced, progressive and a leader within their industry. They produce some well known products that thousands of people in the UK and around the world, use on a daily basis.
- Lead a team of supply planners
- Ensure on time and in full deliver of products.
- Implement "supply chain best practice"
- Liaise and develop long term relationships with suppliers.
- 10 + years in supply chain roles, ideally focused on supply planning.
- Experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in the FMCG or Pharma industry.
- The ability to drive change.
- The ability to work in a team or autonomously
- up to £400 pd or FTC
- Flexible working, one day pw in London
- An inclusive working environment