Consulting Partner – Marketing
As a Consulting Partner, you will be engaged in strategy leadership, using your knowledge of CX/Marketing transformation to grow client business and brand value
A global, creative agency with an outstanding reputation, our client brings together the full power of brand, creativity and technology to drive transformation across their client base. They help brands to stand out, unlocking value and using their wealth of creative talent as a key differentiator to make a real and lasting impact
The company is recruiting a Consulting Partner with a brief to grow business across Brand Innovation/Strategy, Marketing/CX Strategy and Business/Digital Transformation.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategy leadership on client projects, including structuring the thinking, the hypotheses, the recommendations and the follow through
- Lead new business proposals and pitches and grow equity with existing clients
- Own the relationship with senior level clients and act a trusted advisor
- Have responsibility for the financial and budgetary aspects of client projects across a portfolio of engagements
- Lead projects and teams across multiple practices and geographies
- Develop and nurture talent, including training and recruitment
- Constantly update on industry trends and brand behaviours
- Develop thought leadership for the practice
- The company is experiencing a period of accelerated growth and wishes to recruit a Consulting Partner to respond to this
- Prospects for advancement are exceptional
- They are globally recognised as a company that is firmly established and are a leading brand in their field with a formidable reputation for excellence
- This is an opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and impactful team
- Significant experience of strategy consulting gained with a Tier 1 consulting firm or top agency
- A track record of business development and project/programme delivery
- Proven client management experience
- Able to lead on strategy and execution
- Ideally, practice management experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Have demonstrable experience in two or more of the following:
- Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Marketing Transformation
- Business growth strategy and execution
- Omnichannel Marketing / Customer Experience
- E-commerce strategy
- Brand & Marketing strategy and execution
- Business model and service innovation
Location and mobility:
You should be based in the south east of England and be prepared to occasionally travel in the UK and overseas. It’s anticipated that a flexible working model will be introduced in September.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £130,000 - circa £150,000 + benefits
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6058-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.