The Software QA Automation Tester will work on exciting projects within the finance and banking sector. This Software QA tester will be focusing on automation and optismisng the web application for a prestigious client.
International technology consulting company focuses on sector such as public, IT, Health care, Finance & banking and many more
- Have a minimum of 5 years hands on automation testing experience in the Finance/Banking sector or equivalent.
- Creating and running automated functional, load and security tests using tools such as ReadyAPI and Postman.
- Knowledge of ETL process along with Materialised Views (Oracle)Support continuous integration processes and system deployments
- API Testing experience: Web services, SOAP and REST
- Working with agile life cycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g., JIRA, ALM, Confluence
- Using source control tools such as, Bit Bucket
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- ISTQB Foundation-level test certification, or any relevant industry software certification
- Exposure and hand-on experience in API testing would be desirable.
- Knowledge with Oracle WebLogic, Rest Assured, Cucumber, Selenium or Any API testing tools.
- A background working in a high transaction online payment environment, developer portals/services or APIs is highly desirable
- Strong client facing skills
My client understand that their employees are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. So they provide a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package with other incentive.