Interim CSR Project Lead
Our client is a global engineering support services business, operating in both manufacturing and industrial sectors.
The Executive Team, led by the CEO, are working on a global corporate social responsibility strategy and are keen to complete and deliver it across the organisation. To facilitate this, they would like to find an interim resource to work with them to:
- Pick up the internal thinking to date
- Pull together the overall strategy
- Bridge the gaps in development that occur, due to day to day operational needs, by being a Project Lead to set realistic delivery timelines and keep the executive team on track
- Produce a coherent document that links CSR into the operational delivery of the company in all jurisdictions
This would ideally suit a subject matter expert in CSR who operates as a freelance, perhaps with several client projects on the go at the same time. This so because the workload timing is difficult to determine at this stage but for example, it could be 3 or 4 days a week for a few months and then tapering to a few days per month to keep hands on with its successful deployment across all areas of the company.
To be considered for this, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A deep knowledge of CSR probably gained within a large, global organisation
- Good project management skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Convincing verbal and written communications
- Willing and able to work on a part-time basis as determined in discussions
- Immediate start preferred but certainly within 4 weeks
If you meet the above then please apply with a brief summary highlighting your relevance along with an indication of remuneration/fee expectations for such a piece of work.