Transformation Finance Director
Role: Transformation Finance Director
Location: UK wide – Home working
Salary: c.£150k + LTIP
Our client is a rapidly growing, PE backed technology business with an impressive, blue-chip client base. They are now seeking a Finance Director who can lead the finance function of a recently acquired business whilst also managing the planned integration. Reporting directly to the CFO, the successful candidate will be seeking a high profile role in an international, exit driven business and will have a demonstrable track record working in change management roles.
- Deliver the monthly Management Accounts of the acquired business by:
- Managing the acquired finance function that is transferred to the Company via TUPE.
- Managing the relevant finance related Transitional Service Agreements (TSA’s) and ensure that they are working correctly.
- Define the strategy and be accountable for the implementation of the finance change and transformation programme.
- Review the existing finance systems and internal controls to design an effective and robust finance environment and recommend and prepare the business case for a new ERP tool.
- Implement new ERP tool.
- Collaborate with the wider finance team and continuously monitor internal processes – identifying industry trends and value creation opportunities to maximize the potential of the department and build a “finance team of the future”.
- Replace the finance TSA’s with an in-house capability.
- Identifying improvements leading to increased accuracy and efficiency of the month-end process.
- Automating and innovating across the finance spectrum.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Accountant.
- Significant TMT sector experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of finance processes and a great idea of what “excellent” looks like.
- Strong financial modelling skills, as well as business and data analysis skills.
- Experience in successfully implementing high profile strategic projects, managing multiple projects/deadlines, and multitasking with ease.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and an ability to communicate/influence/negotiate easily and effectively across stakeholders from team members to executive management.
- A positive, collaborative, and engaging approach to working with colleagues.
- Managed a substantial and complicated finance team.
- Private Equity experience advantageous.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Transformation Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly