Interim Planning Manager
This is an exciting project to assist our client for a period of 2-3 months before a permanent person starts.
The Interim Planning Manager will have a strong track record of working in an environment where they manufacture heavy industrial steel goods and you will understand the need to work with the team to help them better establish the status of each task during the build. The business has an immature planning department with mixed abilities so there is a great opportunity for an experienced interim planning manager to work with the team to help demonstrate what good looks like.
This position requires excellent people management skills along with strong investigative skills. Historically the business has lacked process and procedure so it is not always easy to identify what is going on.
The suitable candidate will meet the following criteria.
- Prior experience of working with large engineered steel and electronic products
- Experience of working in business recovery situations
- Strong Interim track record
- Demonstrable experience of planning in an environment that manufactures large and heavy engineered products
- Previous experience of setting up a planning function from scratch, or overhauling an ill-functioning planning function
- An excellent understanding of planning
- A curious nature and enjoy resolving issues
- An expert people manager and problem solver
Please only apply for this position if you meet the essential requirements above.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please do so by submitting your details to this vacancy. All applicants are reviewed by the consultant responsible for this opportunity. Unfortunately, we are not able to field ad hoc calls or respond to all of those who are not suitable due to the high volumes of interest we receive.