6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an international, rapidly growing technology business with an impressive blue-chip client base. A data driven business with a high level of recurring revenue, they are now looking to recruit a truly commercial CFO to partner the CEO as they embark on the next cycle of growth. Responsible for driving strategic decisions and managing investor relations, the new CFO will play a lead role in future fundraising, ensuring successful execution against the business plan and for managing the subsequent exit.
Duties & responsibilities
- Report to the CEO, acting as their right-hand support focussed on driving execution of the business plan
- Work with the CEO and management team to define KPIs and goals and drive company-wide drive reporting against these
- Ensure exceptionally high standards of company governance and processes
- Run management and companywide meetings in the absence of the CEO
- Attend Board meetings to report financials, input on strategic decisions and present devised plans to improve the company financial position and operations
- Continued refinement of and adherence to appropriate internal controls
- Provision of strategic insight and support across the business from the finance function
- Ensuring effective and efficient financing of growth
- Company secretarial duties
- Treasury and working capital management
- Commercial risk management
- Be willing to roll-up your sleeves to lend a hand across the business as may be required
- Responsible for all company financial operations in relation to the company bank account, cashflow, payables, receivables, expenses and treasury
- Analyse and report company finances, client profitability and key metrics to the management team, identifying immediate opportunities to save or acquire cash
- Support the CEO in sourcing, managing and closing equity/ debt funding opportunities.
- Analyse company risks and manage all company insurance policies
- Support customer and partner commercial negotiations to ensure terms favour the company, adhere to our standards terms (as much as possible) and ensure profitable pricing
Required Skills and experience:
- Previous fundraising experience, ideally Series A/ Series B
- Previous experience working with a multi-entity, multi-currency business.
- Strong understanding of the principles of SaaS accounting and SaaS metrics
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly