Managing Director- Engineering Sub Contractor
6 days left
Our client is an engineering services sub-contractor, a Division of an international organisation and market leader in its sectors. The business enables its humanitarian, governmental and commercial clients to achieve their objectives, whilst creating sustainably safer land and marine environments for the global community.
Our client provides quality management, safeguarding, training and consultancy services. It supports the activities of governments, security companies and multinational organisations around the world. It is trusted by thousands of clients - including oil, gas, mining and construction companies, and large supranational organisations. Clients value its agile and responsive approach, which provides bespoke solutions based on individual requirements.
The company’s services include making land and marine environments safer, Military and Defence Engineering, Marine Detection, Marine Clearance, Geophysical Surveys, Diver Investigations, Protection, Consultancy, Training, Geotechnical Engineering, Commercial Water Wells, Reconstruction & Stabilisation, and Logistics
Our client is a successful and well-respected business. The company benefits from significant resources and experience offered by being part of the larger international organisation.
This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success through organic growth and acquisitions as well as further developing its capabilities, services and market position.
This senior appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy. The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role with a genuine opportunity for significant career progression.
The Managing Director will report to the Group CEO and lead the UK business.
Daily management of all aspects of the UK business. This will include,
- Strategy. Work with the Group CEO to develop and implement strategic developments
- M&A. The MD will be responsible for the full integration of diverse ongoing acquisitions and will also assist the CEO with the identification of future targets.
- Budgetary responsibility. Plan, prepare and implement an annual budget in dialogue with the CEO.
- Bid and Planning Phase: Ensure that technical plans are viable, cost effective and competitive.
- High level client interface including contract negotiations and external client liaison to ensure the highest quality of service provision globally.
- Project monitoring to include finance, invoicing, field budgets, equipment, mobilisation, contract management, contractor performance, incident reporting, field visits and audits.
- Provision of support and guidance to HQ and field staff on all operational issues.
- Approve the selection and briefing of prospective field contractors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates will have proven leadership and successful P&L responsibilities as an MD, GM or Divisional Director for businesses than have provided engineering services as a sub-contractor to the UK’s leading Main Building Contractors.
Examples of the types of engineering sub-contractor services considered relevant are Drilling, Piling and Structural, Water-based Building Heating, Geothermal Wells, Geophysical Surveys, Geotechnical Engineering or Remediation Services.
Apply for Managing Director- Engineering Sub Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly