My client is an international Information Management business who are seeking a Product Director on a permanent basis. As the Product Director, you will work in the Product Leadership team to drive and own products and product strategies globally. You will define the product strategy and the processes for these products as well as leading the outcomes of the product management, product marketing and product delivery functions. You will also lead UX for these products, working in conjunction with our global head of UX. A key measure will be ensuring differentiation in our key markets with in depth market analysis and customer obsession. Team leadership, strategy setting, delivery and stakeholder communication/management will be key factors in success.
- Own the product roadmap and ensure it is built to deliver the most important items for the business, those having highest impact on customers, those delivering strongest commercial return, and those providing strategic differentiation
- Be the driving force in becoming a packaged solution and leading the next phase of geographical expansion. Also lead on expanding the proposition further into the eCommerce check-out experience.
- Ensure the product delivery team (product owners) adopt a consistent approach with the technology team with consistent, predictable and reliable processes
- Define product management and product marketing best practices to ensure our differentiation in key markets and that customer obsession/insight is a major input into roadmap work
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team and business unit/sales heads to position and re-inforce the products in every customer contact, to increase awareness, consideration, acquisition and loyalty
- Work with key external partners to improve strategic and tactical approaches to market, applying best practice and exploiting innovation
- Provide thought leadership and drive development of the future of Data, Investigations and product thinking across the group, to support an outside in, test and learn culture of innovation
The ideal candidate:
- Proven senior experience in product management and people leadership
- Strong working knowledge of the Location Intelligence market
- Comfort with senior management, commercial & delivery aspects of product management in an agile environment
- Strong experience leading SaaS products
- This is a senior global role and this person needs to take the business to the next level
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.