Fantastic and exciting role/company/ technology and future. This is a home based Account Manager role providing high levels of engagement with existing customers in Marine & Ports.
The company is at the forefront of driving the evolution of sustainable shipping. Electrical propulsion, data-driven decision support and integrated solutions for ship and shore, paving the way to a zero-emission marine industry, providing greater efficiency and reliability to shipowners, and preparing vessels to meet the demands of tomorrow.
Sales Specialist selling Electrical Switchboards / Variable Speed Drives / Electrical Propulsion by way of products/ systems/services. The customer group include: Naval, Renewable, Ferries, Cruise, ports, Docks, Construction and Offshore.
The Account Manager -will:
- Account manage key customers selling drives and control from propulsion to bridge products/systems/services, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know- how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
The Account Manager - Marine and Ports will have:
- 5 plus years in LV/MV Drives or associated within heavy industryThorough understanding of the "End to End" - Sales ProcessCRM tool experience - Salesforce preferredAbility to communicate from Blue collar worker to C-Level executives.Strong commercial awareness - Contracts / Terms & ConditionsMaritime Industry experience - strong network in the industryDiscipline in Electrical Switchboards / Variable Speed Drives / Electrical Propulsion or strong sales experience in one or more of these fields.Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint.
£65,000 to £75,000 base plus 25% + package + long term career progression.
The role is Home Based