Management Consultant - Operational Change - M&A Private Equity
You will work with clients from FTSE 100, Private Equity and beyond to help prepare businesses for purchase or sale.
You will bring deep domain or sector change management experience to identify rapid transformation opportunities to realise shareholder/investor value.
You will need the expertise and gravitas, relevant to level, to influence these demanding stakeholders.
Leading management consultancy in London. Working on the most high profile M&A and carveouts.
- Providing corporate and private equity clients with both the buy- and sell-side transaction operational due diligence
- Assisting corporate and private equity clients in understanding the true operational capability of potential acquisition targets as well as existing owned businesses, feeding into their overall investment theses
- Working with corporate and private equity clients in the assessment and review of potential synergies, the impact and complexities of carve-outs on vendor and target organisations and the stand-alone performance improvement potential of buyouts and corporate divestments
- Working with colleagues from Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligence), Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader firm network, to provide our clients with end-to-end M&A and due diligence services with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Supporting the development and completion of the engagement scope and completion of client deliverables
- Leading the day-to-day delivery on engagements, reporting into the team of Directors and Partners
- Supporting management of client relationships
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Impressive transformation experience across business operations in complex organisations
- M&A and/or recognised management consultancy experience highly desirable but NOT essential
- Analytical mindset backed up by professional and/or academic track record e.g. STEM graduate
- Ability to influence a broad range of senior stakeholders from corporates and private equity
- Domain experience of particular interest - supply chain rationalisation / shared service set up / site closure or relocation / sales & marketing restructuring / enterprise architecture / financial services operations restructure / product portfolio rationalisation
- Industry sector of particular interest - Telco / Media / Asset Management / Investment Management / Consumer Goods / Manufacturing
Working on the M&A deals on the front pages
Sharp end of transformation
Exposure to clients from day 1
Career progression into PE or corporate leadership
Bonuses up to 50% for top performers
£50,000 - £80,000 + bonus + bens
Senior Manager & Director roles available for candidates with recent management consultancy leadership experience.