Management Consultant - Operations Leader - M&A Private Equity
You will work with clients from FTSE 100, Private Equity and beyond to help prepare businesses for purchase or sale.
You will bring deep domain or sector change management experience to identify rapid transformation opportunities to realise shareholder/investor value.
You will need the expertise and gravitas to influence these demanding stakeholders.
Leading Management Consultancy based in London
- Providing corporate and private equity clients with both the buy- and sell-side transaction operational due diligence
- Assisting corporate and private equity clients in understanding the true operational capability of potential acquisition targets as well as existing owned businesses, feeding into their overall investment theses
- Working with corporate and private equity clients in the assessment and review of potential synergies, the impact and complexities of carve-outs on vendor and target organisations and the stand-alone performance improvement potential of buyouts and corporate divestments
- Working with colleagues from Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligence), Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader firm's network, to provide our clients with end-to-end M&A and due diligence services with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Managing the development and completion of the engagement scope and completion of client deliverables
- Leading the day-to-day delivery on engagements, reporting into the team of Directors and Partners
- Supporting management of client relationships and in many cases being a key client contact on engagements
- Supporting the development of service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth
- Supporting training and developing team members in role
- Managing diverse teams of Managers and Assistant Managers within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Impressive transformation leadership experience across business operations in complex organisations
- Recognised management consultancy experience IS essential
- Problem solving mindset backed up by professional and/or academics e.g. STEM graduate
- Ability to influence a broad range of senior stakeholders from corporates and private equity
- Target operating model design is highly desirable
- Domain experience of particular interest - supply chain rationalisation / shared service set up / site closure or relocation / sales & marketing restructuring / enterprise architecture / financial services operations restructure / product portfolio rationalisation
- Industry sector of particular interest - Telco / Media / Asset Management / Investment Management / Consumer Goods / Manufacturing
- Process improvement expertise across lean, six sigma, TQM is highly desirable
- Business Architecture experience is highly desirable
£90,000 - £120,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.
Work on the biggest M&A deals in Europe
Build an enviable Private Equity network
Work with the biggest deal team in the UK.