Management Consultant - M&A and Private Equity
Join this top 'Big 4' M&A team and advise high profile clients on how merge, acquire or carve out organisations.
This role will be a challenge, you will need to be an A team player who still wants to learn and develop.
Big 4 Management Consultancy.
Advise clients on financial, operational and organisational transformation in order to prepare their business for merger, acquisition, turnaround or carve out.
You will work on strategic assessment, solution design and advise on execution.
You will be responsible for influencing senior stakeholders (Board and Partner level) and will need to be confident in managing key relationship across a variety of cultures, locations and domains.
You will bring your own expertise to the fore, whilst learning from a wide range of supportive industry leading experts.
To be considered for the role of Management Consultant - M&A - Private Equity, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of designing and delivering complex business transformation - ideally to include one or more of financial performance, operational restructuring, technology architecture or organisational design.
- A broad range of business change skills - analysis, design, implementation - ideally gained from a recognised management consultancy or strategy house
- Experience of managing relationships across a business to a senior level- ideally to Board level and with investors
- A passion for mergers & acquisitions - ideally having worked on a deal or been exposed to deals contextually
- For Assistant/Director level roles you will need to have management consultancy expertise and the ability and interest to originate or develop client relationships.
- Willingness to travel to clients once safe and secure to do so.
Manager up to £70,000
Assistant Director up to £115,000
Bonus for top performers up to 50%
Most importantly, an opportunity to challenge yourself in the most high profile change arena - M&A.
London based but flexible working.