Senior Financial Controller
- A private equity backed business with further significant growth planned
- The Senior Controller will provide top-level commercial support to the CFO
About Our Client
My client has been in existence for over a decade now and in that time, have grown quickly and established themselves in a competitive asset leasing market. Considered to be mid-investment cycle with an infrastructure focused PE house, the next 2-3 years will be critical to their success. Following a very recent, significant acquisition and with achievable targets in place to take more market share, it is an exciting time to join.
Reporting directly to the CFO and with exposure to Group, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the dynamic forecast process
- Monthly analysis and monitoring against plan
- Preparation of long-term business plan and target setting
- Support the CFO with managing the funding plan and developing the longer term funding strategy
- Preparing reports for the lending banks and closely monitor covenants
- Implement and manage a tender review process and perform ongoing contract analysis
- Ad-hoc special projects, including finance transformation
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates are likely to have a rich blend of Financial Analysis and Planning (FP&A) experience, coupled with a solid understanding of either corporate or project finance. As a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), you may have either a background in industry and /or Transaction Services from one of the Top10 firms. You will be highly analytical, numerate and have strong financial modelling skills, coupled with a curious mindset and be self-driven to operate in a fast-paced environment. Exposure to the energy sector and asset leasing would be a strong advantage but it is not essential.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to operate with a broad set of responsibilities and with a high profile role within the company - closely supporting the Chief Financial Officer.
A highly competitive package is on offer, to include bonus.
Whilst the main office function is located in Salisbury, there is a possibility for more agile working arrangements for the right candidate.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE0620212918466Z
Apply for Senior Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly