An exciting opportunity has come up for a Marketing Manager within an extremely desirable professional service/ accountancy firm. The role can be based in either the Leeds or Manchester office with hybrid working availible.
Your new client offers an end-to-end learning service that combines advisory, specialist content, and learning delivery, building on the capability developed for clients. They interdisciplinary Connected Learning department aims to create a culture of learning by delivering quality, innovative learning that is easily accessible, embedded to the learner's role and has a measurable impact.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing learning and development-related marketing and communications strategies in accordance with the learning and development products and solutions strategy and objectives. The Marketing Manager needs to work with internal stakeholders and suppliers to design and implement marketing campaigns, design marketing products and host events that lead to increased brand recognition and sales for learning and development products and solutions.
The Marketing Manager will be passionate about building awareness and working collaboratively to translate product specifications into captivating marketing material and reaching potential and existing clients.
As a role model, the Marketing Manager must embody the values and build commitment and belief toward the accomplishment of the team's goals.
- Develop the marketing and communications strategy for the L2020 contract to support and drive the business objectives of KPMG, our clients and core lines of business
- Align the strategy to support annual growth and revenue targets and actively contribute to the identification and conversion of sales opportunities. This will include the uptake of both open and closed bookings, for example
- Activate the strategy by translating agreed themes and propositions into an integrated marketing plan. Quarterly plans should be underpinned by relationship-building and revenue- generating campaigns
- Collaborate with subject-matter, business development and sales leads to identify and translate client issues into go-to-market messages for diverse audiences and channels
- Facilitate strategic marketing interventions such as account planning, stakeholder mapping and customer surveys etc. to inform business and marketing planning and effectively shape priorities and investment decisions
- Own and manage account-based marketing initiatives to drive relationships and opportunities with key segments across the Civil Service. This may include forming and leading mini project teams to support go-to-market priorities
- Manage team work flow and the associated priorities, resources and time lines to deliver on time and to budget
- Interface with clients and customers on marketing projects, deliverables and relationships. This may include support with winning new business, such as bids and proposals
- Apply knowledge of the Civil Service and L&D sector to produce an editorial pipeline with the aim of building market presence. Use editorial and thought leadership content to deepen and extend the voice and brand equity
- Champion the L2020 brand and establish a consistent, best practice approach for the production and dissemination of assets. Measure impact and sentiment to evolve this over time
Demonstrable experience in a marketing and communications discipline, with proven experience of the L&D sector
- BA university degree or equivalent
- Marketing and communications qualification, ideally CIM qualified
- Experienced marketer with a proven ability to deliver campaign activity across a broad range of channels and audiences.
- Highly creative and innovative with a strong grasp on existing and emerging marketing techniques (including digital technologies).
- Excellent communication skills - able to listen, analyse and present complex concepts to a variety of audiences, both verbally and through clear and descriptive written work.
- Strong interpersonal, project management and organisation skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with and challenging both stakeholders within the team and the wider business.
- Comfortable making decisions independently, while informing and consulting others relevant matters
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and evolving work environment.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages and knowledge of CRM systems
They reward your contribution in a number of ways - with benefits ranging from preferential banking and mortgage rates, staff discounts, cash towards your student loan payments - and even your birthday off work. You'll receive:
- Up to £51,000 + Car allowance of £4,500
- 25 days' holiday, with the option to buy an extra 10 days
- Leeds or Manchester office with hybrid working availible.
- Lunch allowance
- Pensions options
- Travel season ticket loan
- Staff discounts
- Student joiner loan: up to the value of £8,000, including season ticket loans
- Flextra - a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits that suit you
- Financial support towards gaining professional qualifications
- Study leave