Project Manager - EUC/O365/Cyber Security, Remote/City of London
EUC/O365/Cyber Security Project Manager, Remote/City of London- 3 months + contract.
Our consultancy practice at FTS is recruiting for a EUC/O365 Project Manager. You will be working with the IAM (Identity Access Management) Programme Manager at a financial services customer taking responsibility for leading a global project to deliver Joiner, Mover, Leaver (JML) and access request processes in support of the migration from two businesses to one O365 tenant.
- Delivering JML and access request processes for the combined business to be able to access the O365 services as the default collaboration area - birth right and request driven processes.
- Delivering JML and access request processes for the combined business to be able to ensure HR updates and request based access requests are reflected appropriately in the AD/Azure environment.
- Updating the JML processes to ensure that relevant staff continue to get AD access as required for their job roles/application access.
- Updating the JML processes to support the updates required for existing user accounts during the transition to new services.
- Matrix management for the technical engineers working on the project.
- Report on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key stakeholders on project status & escalating issues quickly.
- Track project tasks, milestones and RAID log.
Governance and Risk Management
- Work with the Programme/Portfolio/Senior Project Managers to ensure adherence to the Group standards for governance and risk management.
- Preparation, collation, and distribution of project status reports, ad-hoc presentations, and reporting (including senior management reporting).
- Understand the roles, needs, and influence of different stakeholders and plan communications to provide appropriate and well timed updates.
- Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders, demonstrating understanding of their perspective, proactivity and their delivery focus.
Management of Risk
- Continually reassess the operational and project level risks by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of risks occurring.
- The role acts as a risk mitigating function by monitoring the delivery risks across the project and ensuring these are adequately managed.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Project Manager working within Cyber Security or IT Infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written), as this role involves close partnership with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of Identity & Access Management in an enterprise environment and experience with Identity Access Governance tools, eg, IdentityNow from Sailpoint.
- Proven ability to work effectively across all organisational levels.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Financial services experience.
- PRINCE2, AGILE, ITIL or equivalent certification.
Start date: July, 2021.
Length of contract: 3 months +.
Rates: GBP350-450 per day (depending on experience)
Contact: Anne Rowan