PE Backed Restaurant Finance Director
Marks Sattin Executive Search is currently working with a PE Backed Restaurant business based in London who are looking for a high calibre Finance Director who will operate as a strategic partner to the Managing Director, while also ensuring there are strong systems, controls and processes in place to support this rapidly growing business and make it ready for a future exit.
The Finance Director responsibilities will include supporting the Managing Director and the Private Equity house and taking responsibility for the financial function. In this fast-paced environment, as Finance Director you must be prepared to take on a broad range of responsibilities, hands-on refinement of processes, as well as have strong commercial skills. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be required to provide financial information across all functions of the business and building strong relationships in the process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably chartered
- Ideally experience in the multi-site hospitality or retail sectors
- Been an autonomous CFO/FD with complete responsibility for the finance function of a multi-site and/or retail sector
- Have relevant industry experience as an Autonomous FD in an SME
- Have a keen eye for detail and considerable technical and commercial awareness
- Communicate effectively and inspire others in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a complex financial environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.