Senior Data Scientist
You will be working with the Data Innovation Function and instrumental in delivering the data strategy. This is all part of the wider, cross functional data team.
A leading broadcaster
- Research, design, train and deploy machine learning solutions in the domain such as personalisation, NLP, Image recognition and more.
- Clearly communicate complex solutions
- Prototype new approaches and produce solutions at scale for millions of active users
- Own the delivery of new machine learning products as well as the maintenance of existing systems
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Masters degree or PhD in computer science, maths, statistics, economics or related disciplines
- To have designing and developed ML solutions to solve business problems with both classical and deep learning approaches
- Experience in at least one of the following fields: recommender system, NLP, computer vision, graph processing, time series
- Experience productionising ML model on cloud platform like AWS or GCP
- Ability to write production-grade python code
- Experience with python module such as sklearn, numpy, pandas, scipy
- Experience with spark (scala or python) for ETLs and model development
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like tensorflow, keras or mxnet
- Ability to research machine learning techniques and develop prototypes
- Passion for learning new skills and staying up-to-date with ML algorithms
- Experience line managing data scientists and junior data scientists
An opportunity to work alongside industry leaders on a project using cutting edge technology and techniques. You will see your results firsthand and be part of an innovative new way of media marketing.