Sales & Marketing Director, Greater Manchester (Facilities Services)
Our client is a fast-growth SME facilities services supplier in the water and wastewater industry that works throughout most of the UK. The company predominantly works with leading high street businesses and well-known corporates providing very high levels of service and customer satisfaction throughout a range of private and public sector markets. Due to continued exciting growth and strategic development plans the company is seeking to appoint a high-caliber B2B experienced Sales & Marketing Director.
- Develop, implement and manage an integrated sales and marketing strategy for the company
- Lead national account development and management with responsibility for delivering specific sales targets
- Integrate the sales and marketing functions to create alignment and efficiencies ensuring that marketing is fully supporting current and prospective sales pipelines
- Implement and drive the marketing strategy by means of both internal and external brand communication and reinforcement, including competitor and market analysis
- Provide operational leadership and management of the marketing team
- Develop and provide an ongoing and systematic analysis of the effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies, reviewing and adapting to constantly drive performance
Expertise & Suitability
- Proven successful Sales & Marketing Director background within B2B facilities service industries
- A mix of expertise and knowledge across both Sales and Marketing - must have had some experience of leading marketing teams
- Dynamic, energetic, and focused
- Driven and clear with strong team leadership skills
Please email your CV to George Woodward from Novo Executive Search.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Director, Greater Manchester (Facilities Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly