CFO PE Backed Consultancy
Marks Sattin Executive Search is exclusively working with a PE Backed Consultancy business who are looking for a high calibre Chief Financial Officer to be based in London.
As CFO you'll be a key player in the strategic financial insight of the business along with developing KPIs and building cash management. As the right hand to the CEO with full responsibility for leading the finance function and a broad operational remit, you will be professionalising, leading and implementing all controls, processes and procedures to drive growth for the business and oversee their effective buy & build strategy. Culture is an important focus for this business which is people focused. You'll be working alongside an impressive CEO to achieve the joint commercial growth for the business.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA), preferably chartered
- Has extensive experience in working as a CFO in a PE Backed Managed Services, Professional Services Business, Financial Services and/or Consultancy business.
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a skilled communicator.
- A track record of implementing and improving accounting systems, processes and management information and financial reporting is a must.
- Experience of Buy and Build/ M&A (acquisition and integration) and transformation/change programmes.
- Hands on detail orientated and managing and building out the finance team
Uniquely the client would consider a candidate making a first move into an autonomous PE Backed CFO role, from an Independent CFO position, or Divisional Finance Director or Group Financial Controller role.
This is a real opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to make a move as a CFO into a PE Backed business.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.