CFO PE Backed Technology
Marks Sattin Executive Search is working with a super high growth and fast paced PE Backed technology business who is currently looking to hire a high calibre CFO to be part of their exciting future plans. With an impressive track record and exciting future plans to grow the business, the CFO who will work alongside the CEO to develop and implement the ongoing strategy and grooming the business for a successful future exit.
The CFO responsibilities will include supporting the CEO and the leadership team and taking responsibility for the financial function. You'll be an instrumental part of the leadership team, partnering with and presenting to the private equity house. As the financial number one, you will play a key role in driving the growth of the business both organically and through M&A.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent) preferably chartered.
- Ideally with experience of working in an SME Technology/Online Business preferably working with disruptive technology companies as a number one.
- Equally they would consider a candidate working as a number two but looking to make a step up into a number one position.
- Strong background in acquisitions and integrations is advantageous but not essential.
- A proactive, energetic, pragmatic, hardworking individual with strong people and relationship skills.
- Good knowledge of technology trends and digital transformation.
This is a real opportunity for an ambitious candidate on an upward trajectory looking to make the first step in to the CFO role in a PE backed Technology Business.
Please understand that due to the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.