Chief Technical Officer
- Leading solar car park business
- Outstanding opportunity
About Our Client
3ti, the UK's leading solar car park business is entering an exciting phase of rapid growth and is seeking a Chief Technical Officer to build and develop a range of projects and new products.
The company designs, finances, builds & operates solar car park systems with integrated Electric Vehicle (EV) charging and Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS). 3ti installations power EVs with renewable energy generated from solar canopies, incorporating best in class technologies and market leading hardware. The management team has ambitious growth plans and will be making a number of key appointments during 2021. If you share our vision and believe that making the planet a better place for future generations should be a priority, we'd like to hear from you.
Reporting to the CEO the Chief Technical Officer will lead the development, design and installation of a diverse pipeline of game-changing projects, future products and systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and deploying a technical strategy that will ensure growth objectives are met
- Playing a key role in defining the product strategy, identifying and developing innovative products for new applications
- Building and leading a multi-disciplined electrical, structural & architectural engineering team
- Identifying, researching and delivering cutting edge products and solutions that will set 3ti apart from its competitors in this exciting, rapidly developing industry
- Working in conjunction with the sales team and key stakeholders within the business to drive continuous improvement of products, services and systems
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will have a relevant engineering degree (or similar) with a demonstrable track record of success, operating in technical leadership roles, ideally in the solar, EV charging or battery storage sector. Exposure to developing products/solutions for the EV market would be highly advantageous. Experience of technical product development and full project delivery is a pre-requisite. Of equal importance are strong leadership skills coupled with a strong sense of commercial awareness. You will be hands on in style with outstanding interpersonal skills that will enable you to make a positive impact on the business, its customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Highly attractive package (including EMI Share Options)
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFEJN0520212573763Z