Technical Business Analyst
We are recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity.
Role can be based in Yorkshire or London.
Rate is GBP440 per day and will sit inside IR35.
- Creates and updates documentation for all modifications and projects, including project reports, workflow diagrams, and/or end user training materials
- Understands and helps enforce change and release management;
- Oversees change request processes including facilitating meetings with technology teams to assist in timely and quality project completion;
- Interfaces with Project Management for competing project needs
- Ability to use business judgment to guide analysis, draws implications from analysis, and synthesize into clear communications
- Excellent communication skills; Should be able to manage multiple stake holders (internal and external)
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, including the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to senior business leaders
- Strong influencing skills in working with internal as well as external individuals and organizations
- Minimum 12 years of experience in handling projects
- Experienced in API components and webservices and their testing using Postman
- Experience in handling platform migration/conversion projects in banks/FIs
- Experience in handling applications like First Data-Visionplus, FIS-, Powercard, TSYS Prime or TS2 application etc and SMS and Email Alerting solutions like Twilio, Nexmo, Infobip and Wavecell etc
- Should have significant experience in agile way of delivering projects
- Significant experience in testing databases; querying databases
- Exposure to system troubleshooting, validate error logs
- Experience in conducting and documenting root cause analysis
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, UML, Visio, Powerpoint etc