Technical Project Manager - 6mth contract
We are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager for a 6 month contract opportunity.
Role can be based in Yorkshire or London.
Rate is GBP440 per day and will sit inside IR35.
- Strictly adhere to timelines and deliverables
- Work within and across teams to prioritize, plan, and execute the development schedule for major product releases and testing
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across technology teams and third parties
- Handle and appropriately address delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, including the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to senior business leaders
- Minimum 12 years of experience in handling projects
- Experience in handling platform migration/conversion project
- Should be able to manage multiple stake holders (internal and external)
- Experience in implementing changes in end client organisations
- Expert in handling project in agile methodology, agile certifications would be a plus. Very strong in sprint planning, dependency handling, drive timelines and backlog grooming
- Should be able to set and improve all agile processes and drive them effectively
- Should be an expert in handling teams and improve their efficiency
- Experience in card transaction processing applications like First Data-Vision Plus, FIS-, PowerCard, TSYS Prime or TS2 application etc and SMS and Email Alerting solutions like Twilio, Nexmo, Infobip and Wavecell etc would be added advantage
- Professional in reporting project progress and know project management tools and techniques; A PMP is preferred
- Experience in JiRA is a must