Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager
Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager
Up to GBP70k per annum, plus benefits.
Looking for a rewarding Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager role where you can grow your skills and experience? Triad offers this and more with opportunities to work on client projects as part of an Agile team using the latest technologies.
Based at client locations, working remotely, or based in our Godalming or Milton Keynes offices.
At Triad, we foster the development of diverse skillsets whilst supporting training in specialisms that you excel at.
- Ensuring projects deliver the required outcomes, on time and within budget.
- Experience in Agile/Waterfall Delivery.
- Strong Application, Stakeholder & Supplier Management skills.
- Planning, resourcing and reporting against project milestones.
- Solid understanding of Agile practices and philosophy.
- Proactively understanding and mitigating the risks associated with projects, particularly when moving from a Legacy IT estate.
- Ensuring work is carried out to appropriate quality standards and is properly supported when live.
- Motivating and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding and being able to broker agreements between technical/digital specialists.
- Managing changes to project scope effectively.
- Ability to produce accurate and resourced Project Plans, identifying dependencies and critical path.
- Tracking delivery within budget.
- Experience in working on consultancy engagements.
- Scrum/Agile Coaching experience is nice to have but recent/active delivery experience is a must.
- Government/Public Sector project experience.
- Active Security Clearance (eg, SC, DV, NPPV).
Triad defines, designs, and delivers digital solutions, working alongside customers to understand their businesses and technology challenges. Drawing on 30 years' experience in the toughest of environments to identify the right solutions, we have a track record of success that spans the public, private and third sectors. Our consultative style produces a partnership and teamwork approach that ensures our clients' needs are met and projects are a success.
Providing premier consultancy and software development services, Triad is an ambitious and vibrant organisation that invests in its people and values them.
- Share option scheme.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
- Travel expenses.
- Daily site allowance - qualification criteria apply.
- Up to 5% matched pension contributions.
- 4 x salary - death in service insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- BUPA healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership.
- Mobile phone (choice of iPhone/Android).
- Perkbox benefits (eg, free cinema tickets, free Nero coffee).
- We also have a refer a friend scheme worth GBP3,000, once a successful candidate you have recommended completes their probation period.
We are proud that our recruitment process has been recognised as inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.
We are also a signatory on the Tech Talent Charter that aims to bring industries and organisations together to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.
Agile Project Manager
As an Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager you will work as part of Triad's team on a variety of interesting and challenging projects throughout the year. Our range of clients provides you with opportunities to learn new domains and work with the latest technologies, from Cloud engineering to Containerisation, the latest tooling, and frameworks. We foster an environment at Triad that allows you to diversify your skills whilst retaining the specialisms that you excel at.
Triad Consultants need:
- A passion for all things technical.
- A mental catalogue of thoughts and ideas they are burning to explore.
- The initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to generate new technical projects, challenge existing processes and develop and enhance development practices.
- Give you the independence to deliver your objectives and the scope to shape your career.
- Support your ambitions to learn, with access to class-based, and on the job training as well as self-learning opportunities.
- Provide you with a continuous supply of diverse and exciting new opportunities that match and extend your skills, expanding your experience and building your career.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.