Corporate Systems Programme Manager - Inside IR35 - GBP700pd
Corporate Systems Programme Manager - Inside IR35
A FTSE100 Manufacturing Company are looking to recruit a Corporate Systems Programme Manager to work across a portfolio of projects, focussed around HR/CRM/Manufacturing Systems.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Delivering a strategic programme of change and developing and defining the team structure, roles, responsibilities and resourcing strategy.
- The primary scope of the role covers HR, Commercial (CRM), Environment Health and Safety (EHS), Finance, Legal and Central Procurement functions. There are Business Transformation Programmes and projects active across all these areas and this role and the team it leads will provide the significant IT input and leadership required to shape and deliver them.
- role works closely with business stakeholders and the IT Architecture team to define the strategy for each product area, building roadmaps which deliver long term value to and then delivering these roadmaps through both in-house capability as well as through strategic partners.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experienced IT applications professional with experience of both multiple full-cycle application software implementation and live-support of Corporate (and related) products
- Very business focused and able to develop strong working relationships with direct and indirect teams
- Experience of global HR and other Corporate software support governance and of leading change within a complex organisation structure
- Proven ability to translate business strategy and in-depth knowledge of Corporate systems in a clear and articulate way
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Corporate Systems Programme Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age