My client is looking for a new IT Manager to help shape the future of the IT estate and manage an internal support team across a unique multisite environment.
You will need to have proven experience in team leadership, stakeholder management, IT Infrastructure management and project delivery.
My client is a well-known, iconic organisation in the Somerset area.
- Providing IT leadership, budgeting and technical support
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, troubleshooting and appropriate problem/incident management
- Liaising with end users, support technicians, 3rd parties, internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with senior leadership/exec to shape the IT strategy for the business in line with wider business plans.
- Coordinating and managing multi-site software and hardware implementations and other projects.
- Professional IT qualifications in systems design/networking or database
- Acting as an IT Manager of Head of IT in a similar scale business
- Extensive and good track record of managing technical teams including local and supplier management
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Experience of Business Change Management techniques
- Experience of 3rd Party supplier management
- Excellent communication to all levels of the business
- Meet customers' needs whilst setting achievable expectations
- Drive continuous improvements and be comfortable with managing change
£45,000 - £50,000 + additional benefits