Business Analyst - Technology Risk - Change Delivery - 12 month contract - up to GBP420/day PAYE
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with background working within Organisational and/or Technology Risk? Are you available for immediate start on a 12 month contract?
Our client is a leading Banking organisation looking for additional support in their Technology and Operational Risk team. Due to recent acquisitions, they are going through a major transformation phase and need an additional Business Analyst to help align risk processes and controls in line with the TOM.
Successful candidates will have the following background and experience:
- Proven experience working in Operational & Technology Risk for large, corporate environments
- Knowledge of Technology and Data concepts eg data classification, protection, security, policies, governance and privacy
- Strong skills in process mapping, analysis and troubleshooting, including root cause analysis
- Ability to interpret complex information and design and present appropriate recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interrogate, challenge and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise as required
- Strong knowledge of Risk Control tools and Best Practice
- Certifications in one or more of the following would be desirable:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Governance for Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Internal Auditor-Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)-ISO 27001
Sounds like you? Apply now for immediate consideration!