IT Programme Manager - Payments, Card, Chargeback, Acquiring
IT Programme Manager Payments, Card, Pega, IntelliMatch, Chargeback, Acquiring, Delivery, Agile, Stakeholder Management, Financial Services
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for a Payments/Card Programme Manager to join and run a critical Programme of work.
You will be an experienced Programme Manager tasked with mobilising and running a challenging programme of work in the Payments space, with a particular focus on Payments issuing, Payments Acquiring, and Payments charge back. The client has also mentioned any experience with PEGA, IntelliMatch or BankWorks would be extremely interesting too of course partnered with strong Programme Management delivery experience in both agile and waterfall environments. This is a critical programme of work that needs mobilising, in which you will be in charge of large, complex teams and Programme budgets as well as much managing risks and issues, ensuring both technical and business delivery in line with the strategic direction.
The be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience as a Programme Manager, preferably within a large-scale Financial Services organisation
- Proven previous Payments experience (more specifically in Issuing/acquiring and chargeback)
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Bankworks/Pega or Intellimatch understanding would be highly beneficial too but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing risk and issues and managing large programme budgets and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a complex programme of work in what is a highly visible area within the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.