IT Manager/Head of IT - 6 month fixed term contract
Our client, a small, multi-site organisation are looking for an IT Manager or Head of IT to join them on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract (possibility of extension/
converting to permanent). The role is based in Sheffield and is paying GBP75-85k pro-rata. We need someone who has the flexibility to work across different time zones as/when required and someone who is willing to travel for work when required.
- Providing day to day management to a small team of IT professionals
- Helping to create and deliver an IT applications strategy and transformation roadmap
- Creating and managing policies for IT architecture, hardware, software and information storage & security
- Managing the global network infrastructure
- Overseeing the IT set-up for all new offices and new starters
- Management of IT suppliers (including support providers)
Essential experience required:
- Previously worked as an IT Manager or Head of IT
- Experience managing a small team of IT professionals (c.2-10 people)
- Experience working for a small organisation (c. 100-500 employees)
- Experience working in a multi-site organisation (ideally internationally)
- Previously managed relationships with IT support suppliers/3rd parties
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
If you have all the essential experience listed above, please apply. Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.