Maxegan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Director for an exciting opportunity to join a market leading, global client.
Within the role, you will be responsible to lead all aspects of Infrastructure, desktop, Servers, networks and data centres, managing a global operation which will incorporate managing a number of diverse technical teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide enthusing people leadership and build a truly collaborative relationship with other IT functions.
- Establish a baseline, strategy and roadmap for Cloud, Server, Network and EUC environment.
- Drive the technology life cycle management plan
- Manage, maintain and operate information systems, maintaining strict change and configuration management, including all documentation.
- Develop and maintain capacity management processes, metrics, and reporting to ensure adequate resource availability for continued expansion of the Cloud.
- Directly responsible for leading the team to architect/design new and improved infrastructure solutions which will allow function to be more agile.
- Work hand in hand with product and development function in building & improving the CI/CD life cycle which suits the product.
- Ensure IT Assets are identified and managed from purchase through to retirement
- Ensure that the network and telecomm environment (on-premise & Cloud) are designed, implemented and operated in an optimal and resilient manner to minimise disruption in event of failure.
For this opportunity, you will need:
- 12+ years of current infrastructure experience, preferably with Cloud integration from an on-premises networks
- 5+ years' of operating in a leadership capacity
- 7+ years' experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (AWS/IBM Cloud preferred)
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a must using tools like terraform, cloudformation,etc
- Excellent, clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience building CI/CD pipelines and software delivery in an agile environment
- Build and leverage strategic relationships with key 3rd party suppliers.
- Good experience of Citrix, Intune, SCCM and other Microsoft and end point management technologies is desirable.
- Proven experience of managing suppliers and their performance
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships across all levels and functions and have experience working with customers/stakeholders at a strategic level
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Maxegan Recruitment.