Infrastructure Business Analyst/Project Manager, Banking
Infrastructure Business Analyst/Project Manager, BankingLondon, CityGBP60 - GBP70k plus bonus and benefits
Infrastructure Business Analyst/Project Manager is required by prestigious and thriving financial services organisation. Key projects that you will be working will be server and network driven. You will be responsible for the end-to-end analysis and delivery of several projects concurrently within the Infrastructure project portfolio. We are looking for a hands-on individual who will define, design, deliver and embed projects. You will possess a good understanding and exposure to Infrastructure areas including, but not limited to; Networks; Security; Messaging; End User Computing; Storage and Backups and Cloud Computing.
- Undertake thorough analysis and documentation to ensure requirements are robust
- Ensure the Technical design is robust and meets the agreed set of requirements by working with relevant subject matter expertise
- Working with Subject Matter Experts and IT Leads to create high-level design documents and low-level design documents
- Write and review specifications and support guides for new and existing Infrastructure that are under management
- Own and manage a number of projects concurrently across the Infrastructure portfolio
- Engage with stakeholders to align requirements
- Follow and navigate the robust Project control gates which link in with Architecture, Security and Compliance, SDLC and Acceptance into Service processes
- Provide weekly reporting on project performance against time, cost, quality and customer perception against the established baseline
- Be responsible for the proactive identification, validation and management of project risks and issues from the project
- Manage the BAU support for applications
- Significant previous Business Analysis experience in Infrastructure technology with either PM experience or the desire to work in a hybrid role
- Proven experience of successfully shaping and executing against a global Infrastructure strategic change agenda
- Exposure to IT Infrastructure areas including but not limited to; Networks; Security; Messaging; End User Computing; Storage and Backups and Cloud Computing
- Exposure to IT Infrastructure products and technologies such as; Solarwinds, CISCO Switches, Fortigate and Fortinet technologies, Microsoft Azure and Messaging technologies
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with global Senior Management
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural, diverse environments
- Financial Services experience is useful but not essential
This is a new position within a vibrant, reputable international organisation, a superb opportunity to carve the career you want.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.