Head of IT (Cloud/Digital/Operations) - GBP70K
*Head of IT (Cloud/Digital)- London - GBP70K*
Fantastic opportunity for an Interim Head of IT to be responsible for my clients entire IT operations, strategy and move to cloud and digital.
In charge of a small team you will be managing all IT and Technology (operations, infrastructure network, office and Intranet) whilst also reviewing all digital assets and working with the Senior Leadership Team to set and deliver a transformative digital strategy and change programme.
This will also include progressing the implementation of current digital transformation projects in addition to programme managing all operational and development projects from an IT perspective too.
To be considered the chosen Head of IT will have the following:
- Identifying innovative opportunities to deliver the best outcomes for our clients, service users and partners.
- Driving the digital agenda and inspire the organisation to 'think digital'
- Defining and managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets to ensure optimal use of the funds.
- Leading on the implementation of the data security standard ISO 27001
- Managing all IT and digital related supplier relationships ensuring value for money
- Leading the implementation of agile and hybrid working at Head Office including supporting the accommodation, move and IT up of a new Head Office
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualities
- A self-starter who is passionate about digital innovation and transformation.
- Experience of leading and developing the technology function in either the charity sector or mid-sized organisations, including analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Ideally ITIL qualified in Service Management
- Previous experience in supporting LAN/WAN/VPN/Cloud migrations.
- Any experience in HP & Dell Servers running Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Microsoft Terminal Services, Palo Alto Firewalls, Global Protect (VPN), Canon MFDs would be a plus
- Proficiency in Hosted Exchange, Office 365, Data Vault, Adobe Suite, Horizon - VOIP telephone system, NXT (Blackbaud), Mobile Iron (Vodafone mobile security or similar.
- Experience working with SQL 2012, Exchequer and Jira
- Experience leading on the implementation of the data security standard ISO 27001 is highly desirable
- Expertise in both software delivery and technology operations, to include desktop, Servers, databases and hosting.
- Ability to move between strategic thinking and operational delivery. Results-driven and hand-on as and when needed.
- Experience of leading and empowering a team of internal resources as well as managing external development resource.
- Experience of programme management in an Agile environment.
- Experience of successfully managing and controlling and information technology budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to bring non-technical colleagues on the digital journey
If you have sound judgement and decision-making skills and an interest and commitment to the long-term success and development of a highly reputable charity where you will be given full autonomy on the future direction of the IT strategy and move to Cloud and Digital first then PLEASE APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
.*Please note this role is also only for a 12month FTC period which may potentially extend*