Infrastructure Project Manager - NetApps/SAP BO - Milton Keynes
Infrastructure Project Manager - NetApps/SAP BO - Milton Keynes - Remote
Infrastructure Project Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to oversee and project manage the migration of several in house bespoke applications which sit across the infrastructure portfolio, into the cloud.
Key Skills and Experience,
- Infrastructure Project Management experience
- NetApps File Storage
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP GUI
- Security Strategy - Firewall compliance & orchestration
- Application implementation
- Previous experience migrating existing/bespoke in-house applications to the cloud (AWS)
- Hosting applications
- Financial management
- Automotive industry background would be highly desirable
- Careful risk assessment and leadership skills
- Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate IT at appropriate level for users with different levels of understanding
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- End to end project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement across all levels
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn GBP250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.