Business Analyst - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - Contract role
Our client is looking for a business analyst to support their transition of WMS.
You will have experience of:
- Working within Business Change within the Information Technology Team the primary role is to facilitate the investigation and design phases of business and IT projects. The role will be involved in a diverse portfolio of projects across business and IT change and may assist with the build and implementation stages as required by the project.
- Working closely with a team of stakeholders, to facilitate business design activities including business requirements gathering.
- Conducting impact assessments and gap analysis of design outputs to facilitate the definition of implementation plans.
- Developing business process models for both As-Is' and To-Be' states associated with a set of business objectives.
- Conduct problem analysis and root cause analysis to help derive process improvements for delivery by BAU or projects.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the business and document business areas to facilitate future change.
- Assist with definition of quality measures and ensure that the outputs from implementation phases (both IT and operational) meet the agreed quality measures.
- Play an active role in UAT to ensure test plans align with requirements/designs and any changes or defects are fully understood and impact assessed.
- Be responsible for the project management of smaller projects.
- To be committed to the fair treatment of customers at all times
- To comply with FCA regulations, where applicable
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company values
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by acts and omissions at work
Based in Yorkshire, you will be required on-site 2-3 days a week, remote working the remaining time.
Candidates must have experience of working on WMS solutions (Infor, RedPrairie).
Role for immediate start.