Lead Enterprise Security Architect-Cyber Director
We are looking for an experienced Lead Enterprise Security Architecture/Cyber Director to join a rapidly growing Consulting business that specialise in Cyber Security solutions.
This is a commercial and technical role where you will be primarily responsible for managing, running and maintaining a major strategic accounts with teams of up to 15-20 across public and private sector clients. My client is working on some very high profile national critical programmes of work that will lead to benefits to each and every person in the UK. So not only high profile but also highly rewarding.
The ideal candidate will have experience in running large teams and have a proven track record of Enterprise Security Architecture services. We are looking for a Cyber Security expert with a strong technical cyber architecture background.
You must be eligible to obtain SC clearance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with the business to ensure the success of major accounts/engagements
- Take a leading role in account strategy, account development/planning and stakeholder management
- Ensure the account is running well in all areas and customer satisfaction is high
- Drive the account to maintain budget financial targets
- Review all commercial account deliverables, including statements of work (SoW), proposals, and with an appreciation of technical documents and reports.
- Ensure all technical deliveries are in line with the statements of work (SoW)
- Be a conduit for constructive feedback for the technical teams from the customer and internal functions.
- Responsible for ensuring all growth opportunities are captured and progressed
Strong Enterprise Security Architecture background
- Technical Cyber Background as Lead Security Architect
- Major Account Client engagement experience/Account Director
- Awareness and understanding of latest security best practices, threats, vulnerabilities and technologies, and helping to disseminate this information to technical audiences.
- Be confident in presenting security issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Ability to work with business senior stakeholders
- Previous experience managing major accounts with multimillion-pound budgets
- Working with our delivery managers to ensure high customer satisfaction and timelines and delivery dates are met
- Experience of working in the public sector/central government
To apply for this role you must be eligible to go through SC Clearance and be eligible to work in the UK.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.