Head of Technical Support
- Customer service
- Software development
- Team management
Your new company
A global pioneering software company that supports the healthcare industry. Bespoke technology used within hospitals across the Europe, the US and Asia Pacific.
Your new role
The Head of Customer Support will be responsible for driving exceptional customer service by leading the technical support team. You will be responsible for managing a team of technical resources to support all customers using the business' products.
- Review customer issues to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality are delivered on a timely basis.
- Resolve any issues and liaise on various teams to reduce the turnaround time for resolving client issues.
- Manage and train new and existing staff including conducting regular performance reviews and weekly timesheet approvals.
- Develop and execute strategy for Customer Support operations including CRM processes and future technical support offerings.
- Act as first level escalation of customer support issues
- Communicate with clients to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the Customer Support services
- Continually enhance the teams' skills around issue resolution, client satisfaction, and troubleshooting
- Interact with all levels of leadership within a customer portfolio ranging from analysts to C-Suite executives
- Drive team performance to achieve key performance metrics related to productivity and satisfaction.
What experience you need to be successful
- Educated to degree level in IT, Technical or Business related
- Minimum of 8years in the software industry within a customer-facing/service role, including minimum of 3years of progressive operational and managerial experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong customer service experience
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Technical skills within Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, PHP, Web Hosting, Backup processes and Secure File transfers
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with a global business and be a part of their leadership team influencing change and strategy. There is a highly competitive salary package and additional benefits.
What do you need to do next
To apply or to arrange a confidential discussion, please send a copy of your CV