Sharepoint Online 2nd/3rd line Support
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Information Manager in delivery of the Information Management Policy, strategy and procedures across delivery, departments and end-users.
Providing advice and guidance to SharePoint Site Owners on the structure and organization of documents in their sites in compliance with IM standards
established within the construction and engineering Industry
- Engage with the IM Practitioner community to address and resolve operational issues arising from the use of document management and document control systems and procedures.
- Analyse business IM change requirements documenting, reviewing and translating to technical specification (where required) support the change.
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage existing internal techniques and drive continuous improvement across the business.
- Ensure IM / IS Remedy incident and request tickets (2nd level) are managed in line with agreed SLAs, where possible ensuring these are completed before the SLAs
- Providing advice and guidance to SharePoint Site Owners on the structure and organization of documents in their sites in compliance with IM standards
- Provide support to any areas of the business, to resolve any document and record management issues that may arise
- Delivery of classroom, desk side and online training covering of Information Management policies, processes and tools specifically SharePoint Online
- Maintaining the Information Management documentation, also ensuring the document retention policies are in place which are aligned to the document definition
- Assisting with the preparation of audits and compliance checks of the Information Management function and document and record management processes and systems across the clients business and working with the Information Manager and the wider Information Management user community to resolve any recommendations arising
- Preparation of materials, content and reports for IM and IS Governance Forums / Portals
- Preparing reports on compliance with document and record management, procedures and systems
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for document and record management
- Working with the IS Architects in the maintenance of metadata in IM Tools, eg. SharePoint
- Perform core Document Control activities.
Technical Capabilities - Essential
- Developing and implementing information management policy, processes and procedures focusing on document and records management
- Providing training, advice and guidance to users on the structure and organization of documents within SharePoint Sites and Document Libraries
- Analysis of business IM change requirements translating to functional specification, test and implementation.
- Good working knowledge of Asite
- Defining and monitoring KPIs
- Defining and capturing IM requirements
- Document control systems and processes within Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Ability to function independently with appropriate initiative and attention to detail
- A logical thinker with good planning, with attention to detail and organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear updates when issues occur
- Solution driven with strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong proficiency in the implementation of Information Management standards with electronic document and records management systems such as SharePoint
- Strong proficiency in the use of SharePoint, MS Excel and/or performance dashboards is desirable.
9-12 months Mat Cover FTC
£45-55k Day rate also possible.