Head of Residential Conveyancing (Gloucestershire)
The Company & Opportunity
Our client is a well established multi service legal practice based across the South West and South Wales. The business works for businesses and individuals across a wide range of matters. The firm has just had a record year and is keen to expand its Gloucestershire conveyancing offering, hence is looking to recruit a Head of Residential Conveyancing. This role provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Conveyancer to grow a division, a team and progress throughout the practice into ownership. The Company have also put in place a very attractive bonus scheme for this post, which can be discussed during the interview stages.
Experience & Traits Needed
To be suitable for this role candidates will have:
- A notable level of residential conveyancing experience
- Ideally conveyancing experience of rural properties and networks with property agents in the Gloucestershire / Bristol area as well
- Experience in line management or certainly an interest to recruit and oversee a team
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Progressive, positive, out going and ambitious
If this role is suitable and of interest please email us your CV.
Apply for Head of Residential Conveyancing (Gloucestershire)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly