Co-Products Planning Analyst
6 days left
I am delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global market-leader in the FMCG Manufacturing sector, to recruit a Co-Products Planning Analyst (*Sciences bias). This role covers multiple sites across the East of England.
This role is focused on delivering and improving operational planning for the business from raw materials, through to the finished products and co-products.
My client is a global market-leader, operating within the FMCG Manufacturing sector. They are a highly-reputable, blue-chip organisation who pride themselves on world-class processes and products.
This Technical Co-Products Planning Analyst role is focused on delivering and improving operational planning for the business from raw materials, through to the finished products and co-products.
You will be focused on identifying opportunities and mitigating risk surrounding the operational plan, together with providing insights and aligning with the business strategy.
Key accountability's include;
- The reporting of complex primary data Inc. weekly and period reporting, stock tracking etc.
- Working in partnership with the Operations Planning Manager to produce demand plans for Co-Products
- Measure weekly adherence to demand plan and the implications, providing weekly performance updates to the wider business
- Supporting the build of the primary planning tool Inc. understanding and inputting the latest crop data, gathering, challenging and agreeing factory performance data, ensure accuracy and validity of inputs into the model and using clear assumptions to build a draft plan
- Supporting the build for Primary/Co-Products Reviews Inc. manage stakeholders and ensure engagement and alignment with the Primary Plan, presenting complex analysis in a clear way and identify key decisions and actions
- Responsibility for the verification of biannually independent stocktake
This role is a real hybrid of supply chain planning and analysis, combined with highly-technical processes in a scientific environment.
I am looking to speak with degree-calibre candidates (specifically Sciences, Engineering, Maths or related disciplines), who have second to none problem solving skills and initiative! An understanding of Supply Chain operating principles is preferential, alongside exposure to a manufacturing environment.
You will be reliable, have initiative and continually strive to improve the delivery of own work. You will be inquisitive, ask questions and challenge the norm!
You will be able to manage large amounts of data (using FuturMaster, JDE, Advanced Excel) and draw out the salient points. You will have a keen eye for detail, adapt quickly to changing business objectives and priorities, and be able to manage objections with sound justification to maintain credibility.
As Co-Products Planning Analyst you will be offered c. £43,000 - £53,000 plus 10% total pension contribution and PHI (dependent on profile and experience).
The successful candidate will be offered development and training, to be the successor of the Operations Planning Manager role!